Here’s what Presenters around the country are saying about SOLID BRASS:
· “Thanks to you and the rest of SOLID BRASS for a wonderful concert last week. Not only is the group good musically, they are so personable! The audience just loved it.” June Breedon, Music at Morristown, N.J.
· “You were a tremendous success – everybody’s giving you Kudos! We hope to have you for a return visit.” Gloria Daly, Hilton Head Orchestra, Hilton Head, S.C.
· “A wonderfully diverse, finely played program. The SOLID BRASS ensemble has a unique instrumentation that gives it a broader sound spectrum than most brass ensembles on the road. Informative and amusing verbal chatter brings the audience into the act and makes for a most entertaining and sonically stunning evening.” Bruce Lunkley, Community Series Inc., Sherman, Texas.
· “We want to thank you and the group for a wonderfully enjoyable concert. The program provided a nice variety of literature and was a great way to inaugurate this season’s series. Thanks too for your help to the students who performed for you in the afternoon. An experience such as that is extremely important in their development as musicians and artists.” Yvonne Kuhlman, Luther College, Decorah, Iowa.
· “I would especially like to thank you and all the SOLID BRASS members for your attitude of genuine friendliness and wish all of you the very best in your endeavors with hopes that we may again have the opportunity to perform together.” Paul Salamunovich, Los Angeles Master Chorale, Los Angeles, California